HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT MARGARITA
Ready to make the Perfect Margarita? You might be surprised by this one!
When the first sign of Spring shows, we start craving margaritas. The distinct flavors of tequila and bright-but-tart lime are like a vacation for your mouth.
Most margarita mixes are not friendly to your figure. The heavy syrup? The high calorie count? Ugh… who needs that?
No, The PERFECT Margarita delivers the flavor you love without the ingredients you don’t.
Miss Mary’s LITE Margarita Mix is exactly that – a clean label mixxxer at just 30 teeny tiny calories. So, you can ditch the guilt and enjoy your margarita(s). *wink*
INGREDIENTS - What You Need
- 2 parts Miss Mary’s Margarita Mix
- 1 part premium Tequila Blanco, like Azteca Azul
- Lime for garnish
- Optional: course Kosher salt
INSTRUCTIONS- How to Make
- Combine Miss Mary’s Mix and your tequila in a shaker with ice. Then shake until frothy.
- Use a lime wedge to wet the rim of your glass and dip into the salt. A half-rim is an elegant way to serve so each guest can choose how much salt to have.
- Strain your margarita over fresh ice in a rocks or margarita glass.
- Squeeze a lime wedge or wheel and garnish the glass.
MISS MARY'S TIP FOR MARGARITAS FOR A CROWD:
Pour half (375 ml) of a standard tequila bottle per each bottle of Miss Mary’s Lite Margarita Mix into a Large Pitcher, Carafe, or Drinks Server.
Best practice is to use very large blocks or spheres of ice to delay melting. Stir well to combine.
Decorate with lime and lemon wheels. (You could even add jalapeno slices if you’re feeling feisty!)