Miss Mary’s Mix Privacy Notice [Updated February 2022]
This Privacy Notice (“Notice”) governs how Miss Mary’s Mix collects, uses, and protects the data you provide to us when you visit and use www.missmarysmix.com website (“Site”) and other businesses operated by Miss Mary’s Mix.
This Notice may be changed or amended to comply with legal and technical best practices, so please review it periodically.
DATA YOU PROVIDE
We collect personal information from you when you interact with us on www.missmarysmix.com and affiliated pages. Personal information is information that identifies you or is reasonably linked to you. We may collect your name, email address, mailing address, shipping address, phone number, and/or credit or debit payment card information depending on how you choose to interact with us. For example:
- Making a purchase from us;
- Engaging and registering with our brand at events
- Opting in to email, newsletter, direct mail, or text messaging
- Requesting customer service or otherwise contacting us;
- Submitting a story, testimonial, rating or review, or other content
- Participating in a contest, sweepstake, promotion, or survey;
- Creating a personal account on our Site;
- Accessing Wi-Fi service we make available at locations or events we sponsor;
- Otherwise submitting personal information to us.
DATA FROM THIRD PARTIES
We also may collect information about you from third party sources. The information we collect from third party sources may include things like demographic information and purchase preference information. The third party sources may include public databases, social media platforms, data append services, data sharing cooperatives and others.
AUTOMATED INFORMATION COLLECTION
We may receive and store certain types of technological information when you interact with our Site or affiliated pages, email communication from us, and our online advertisements. This information helps our business by improving our marketing campaigns. We also use it to improve the function and utility of our Site. Some examples of this information include:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your device operating system and browser type, the address of a referring website, if any, and the path you take through pages you view on our Site
- “Cookies” which identify you as you use or return to the Site. Cookies recognize your return visits to improve your experience of the site and our products. You can find more information about cookies and how they work at www.allaboutcookies.org
- Pixel tags which report on whether a certain page was visited, an action was taken, or advertising were effective.
We may also automatically collect information about your location when your mobile device is set to provide location information. For example, your device may allow us to show you the location of the retail store that offers Miss Mary’s Mix products that is closest to your location. We may also be able to recognize the location of your device in locations where we provide free WiFi access.
OTHER AUTOMATED INFORMATION USAGE
THIRD PARTY INSIGHTS
Miss Mary’s Mix may use third-party data to display ads tailored to your individual interests based on your browsing and shopping behavior online. We may allow the collection of certain information when you visit the Site for the purpose of serving ads for our products or services or for the products or services of other companies when you visit this Site or other websites.
Miss Mary’s Mix uses Google Analytics to collect and analyze information about use of the Sites and to report on activity and trends. You can learn about Google’s practices by going to google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and may opt out of them by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available at tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Miss Mary’s Mix uses your information to promote and provide our products and services and to support core business functions. Examples include:
- Responding to and fulfilling requests for products and/or services and otherwise communicate with you about those requests;
- Improving and customizing our products, offerings, websites, and advertising;
- Informing you of and administering surveys, sweepstakes, contests, and promotions;
- Registering and servicing your account;
- Sending information about our products via various channels including email;
- Alerting you to product information, including recalls; and
- Protecting the security or integrity of our Sites and our business.
For these purposes, we may combine personal and non-personal information we collect with offline information, including information from third parties. We may transfer or disclose your information to our corporate partners..
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
Miss Mary’s Mix does not rent or sell your personal information to third parties. We may share aggregate information (i.e., information that does not directly identify an individual) with third parties for lawful purposes. Additionally, we may disclose your personal information to third parties with your prior consent or under the following circumstances:
OPERATIONAL AND SERVICE PARTNERS
Miss Mary’s Mix may share your personal information with service providers and other third parties who need access to your information to provide operational or other support services, such as direct mail vendors, shipping service providers, and other companies that help us improve our product and service offers and our Site. We require our service providers to keep your information secure. In addition, unless otherwise disclosed to you, our service providers are not authorized to use or disclose your personal information for their own marketing purposes.
In special circumstances, Miss Mary’s Mix may be required to disclose your personal information. For example, when we believe in good faith that the law requires it, or to respond to requests from government authorities. There may be instances when we may use or disclose your personal information in order to protect or defend the legal rights, property or operations of Miss Mary’s Mix or our employees or agents; to protect the rights, privacy, safety or security of other customers or visitors; to protect against fraud; and to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP
We may transfer information we have about you in connection with a merger or sale (including transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings) involving all or part of Miss Mary’s Mix or as part of a corporate reorganization or stock sale or other change in corporate control.
YOUR DATA & PRIVACY OPTIONS
If you would like to opt out of our promotional emails, please follow the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each such email.
If you would like to change or delete your account information from the Site, please do so by emailing email@example.com. Type “GDPR REMOVE ME” into the subject line along with instructions on the information that you want changed or deleted. Please include your full name, phone number, email address, the types of communications you would like to receive or not receive, and all relevant contact information in any communication you send to us.
NOTE: We may be unable to delete all information associated with past communications or transactions. Additionally, even if you opt out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may still contact you for transactional purposes such as customer service, product information, service notices, or recalls.
Please allow a reasonable time for your preferences to be processed. We are a small team but will do our best to process your request quickly.