MISS MARY’S PALOMA PRESS RECIPE
You have been looking for this Paloma Press Recipe your entire life. You just didn’t know it.
What is a Paloma Press?
Well, it is ONLY the very best cocktail for someone looking for a light, supremely sippable beverage.
Honestly, we are obsessed with anything grapefruit. Our fever for the flavor was why we launched this award-winning Mixer in 2020.
Now, we beg our in-house mixologist to discover or dream up new recipes.
The original Paloma Press is made with Jarritos Grapefruit Soda, but at 34g of added sugar, we just cannot. You know?
So, this is our keto-friendly and diabetic-friendly version. It’s absolutely perfect for a light, Summery vibe any time of year, and without a heavy pour.
In fact, you can skip the vodka altogether and rock this as a Zero-Proof Press.
INGREDIENTS - What You Need
Mix equal(ish) parts of the following ingredients:
- Miss Mary’s Paloma Mix
- Premium vodka, like Tito’s Handmade Vodka
- Sparkling Water (try grapefruit flavor from LaCroix, Spindriff, Bubbly or Vie)
- Garnish with a lime
INSTRUCTIONS - How To Make
- Combine Miss Mary’s Paloma Mix and vodka in a shaker with ice and shake well.
- Then strain the mix over ice in a fresh glass. Top with both sodas and a squeeze of the lime.
- Simply delicious, and oh-so-refreshing.
MISS MARY'S TIP: On session days, the Paloma Press is perfect.
You can can make it very tall and low-calorie with zero-sugar soda choices, so you can make it last without overdoing the alcohol.
Cheers to that!